For Hotspots & Cracked Paws
Apply K-9 SkinRescue twice daily until skin improves. Typical application is anywhere from 4 to 14 days depending on the severity of the hotspot.
For Burns, Rash, Dry/Flakey Skin, Scabby Skin, Psoriasis
Apply K-9 SkinRescue 1-2 times daily until skin improves. Typical application is anywhere from 1 to 10 days depending on the severity of the wound.
For Crusty Noses
Apply K-9 SkinRescue twice daily until the nose improves. Typical application is anywhere from 12 to 14 days depending on the severity of the crusty nose.”
For Demodectic Mange
Apply K-9 SkinRescue at least one a day, optimally twice a day, for 14 days or until you see improvement in the skin. Typical application is anywhere from 14 to 21 days depending on the severity of the mange.
How to Apply:
- Take a picture of the affected area so you can see the difference from day to day. Use the same light each day and make sure to tap focus on the affected area when taking the picture.
- If visibly dirty, gently clean the affected area on your dog’s skin with water and air dry.
- Apply a thick layer of K-9 SkinRescue ointment to the affected area one to two times a day. Make sure the ointment reaches all the way through your dog’s coat to the skin. For best application, shave or trim the area if needed.
- Do NOT remove or wash away the previous application of ointment.
- Do NOT bathe your dog for the duration of the treatment.
- If K-9 SkinRescue gets on something you don’t want it on, it should wash away easily with soap and water. Alternatively, you can use OxiClean or something similar, to remove any residue.